The National College of Healthcare Education, which is Fetac accredited is located at our Head Office in Swords, Co. Dublin and provides training to professionals in Nursing Care for the elderly. It also provides training to up-skill existing staff in nursing homes to Fetac Level 5, as required under the HIQA regulations.
The College provides training in the areas of Clinical Governance, Nursing Care, Facility Management and a host of opportunities for professionals in the field.
Our team of professionally trained tutors at the NCHE have the necessary qualifications and experience required to ensure candidates receive only the highest quality training available in the healthcare sector.
- Activities of daily living
- Care of the older person
- Care planning and person centred care
- Care Skills
- Care Support
- Communications - Fetac Level 5
- Continence and Catheter Care
- CPR and First Aid Training
- Diabetes Awareness
- Elder Abuse
- End of Life Training and Awareness
- Fire Training
- Infection Control
- Manual Handling in the area of Patient Care
- Medication Planning and Controls
- Palliative Care
- Work Experience
- Health & Safety at Work
- Supervisory & Management Skills
- Healthcare Support Award